Women in Neuroscience Workshop
The Southern African Neuroscience Society will be holding a workshop for women in neuroscience who are interested in improving their grant writing and scientific writing skills. The workshop will be held on Friday 16th September at the UCT Neuroscience Institute in Cape Town and will be followed by a cocktail networking event. All meals will be catered for during the workshop and travel grants to fund overnight accommodation are available for those coming from outside Cape Town (Apply for a travel grant before 14 July). The workshop aims to help early-career researchers (PhD students, postdocs and early career researchers) and these will be given priority.
- Women in neuroscience employed by or registered for a higher degree programme at an institution of higher learning or research entity in any SADC country.
- Applicants must have an active SANS membership (register for SANS membership here)
- Applicants must be registered for the SANS Symposium which is taking place on Saturday 17th September at the Biological Psychiatry Congress in Cape Town (register for the SANS Symposium here and tick the box for SANS members)
Registration for the workshop
- Register for the workshop here.
- Ensure you have uploaded all supporting documents before submitting your application
- Contact Lihle Qulu <[email protected]> should you have any questions
Deadline for registration – 1 August 2022
Workshop is being organised by: