Registration and abstract submissions are now open for the 16th International Conference of the Society of Neuroscientists of Africa (SONA 2023) and the Annual Meeting of the Southern Africa Neuroscience Society (SANS), from 11 – 14 July 2023, Johannesburg, South Africa!
- Theme: ‘The Brain in Health and Disease: From Basic to Translational and Clinical Neurosciences’
- Subthemes: ‘Basic Neurosciences; Clinical Neurosciences; Social Neurosciences; Computational Neurosciences; Neuroscience Education and Training’.
Important dates to remember:
- Abstract submission closes on 10 April 2023, and abstract acceptance will be circulated latest by 1 May 2023.
- Please note, abstract submission is ONLY possible after registering for the conference.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and acceptance for oral and poster presentations will be based on topic, quality, content and overall programme.
Please visit https://conference.sonafrica.org/ for more details and updates to follow!