New MA in Cognitive Science
Opening in September 2018!
Supported by the Institute of Language, Communication and the Brain, MaSCo, the MA in Cognitive Science of Aix-Marseille University, provides an advanced knowledge on human cognition, as well as a technological and methodological expertise in evaluation, analysis and modelling of cognitive processes, with cerebral imaging technologies and computational methods are at the core of the MA.
· An interdisciplinary degree based on cognitive psychology, neuropsychology, linguistics, neuroscience, computational science and mathematics, to foster a new generation of interdisciplinary experts.
· An immersive professional integration: internships, professional projects, supervision, personal development support and monitoring by professionals, collaborations with professional organisations, etc.
· A unique research environment: the Institute of Language, Communication and the Brain supports the MA and offers an highly attractive scientific environment of 10 research centres with a range of world-renowned academics, a network of experimental platforms unique in Europe, with a large array of technologies and partnerships with hospitals.
· Professional opportunities: cognitive engineering, research and higher-education teaching in Cognitive Science, digital communication, artificial intelligence, user experience engineering, health, etc.
– Language, communication and the Brain
– Cognitive Functions: Normal and Pathological Aspects
APPLICATION UNTIL MAY 30th 2018
For students residing outside of France
Contact us as soon as possible to learn about the application process.
More info in attachment and at http://www.ilcb.fr/master/html
Julie Abbou (Education): email@example.com and Nadéra Bureau (Administration): firstname.lastname@example.org